What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files necessary for some website functions as e.g. logging in. Thanks to cookies, websites can also remember certain adjustments as the language, font and other opportunities you yourself chose for website displaying. This is the reason, why we place cookies on your computer. Most big websites and providers do the same.
Cookies can be divided into two basic types according to their durability
- Short-time (session cookies) – remain in your browser until it switching off and are erased afterwards.
- Long-term (persistent cookie) – remain stored in the browser for a long time (depends on the setting of your browser and its setting as to cookies) or until you remove them manually.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- YouTube (session and persistent cookies) – used by the website YouTube. YouTube places them on your computer in the moment when you start YouTube.
- Google Analytics (persistent cookies) – in order to adapt our website better to your requirements, we use the Google Analytics tool for measuring anonymous data on the behaviour of users.
- AdWords (persistent cookies) – generated by the advertising system. By means of these cookies, we can evaluate efficiency of the sale channels.
- Sklik (persistent cookies) – generated by the advertising system. By means of these cookies, we can evaluate efficiency of the sale channels.
Facebook (session and persistent cookies) – are used by the Facebook widget, which is incorporated on this website.
- Twitter (persistent cookies) – are used by the Twitter widget, which is incorporated on this website.
- MailChimp (session and persistent cookies) – generated by the Mailchimp application. These cookies enable us to evaluate the advertising channel efficiency.
How can cookies use can be adapted?
All cookies already in your computer can be erased. Most browsers also offer the possibility to block cookies placement on your computer, in which case you cannot use all our on-line services. Detail information on the cookie file storage setting in your browser can be found on the websites of the providers of the particular browser. For frequently used browsers the pathes are:
Details can be found on the website AboutCookies.org.
Utilisation of Google Analytics
We adapted the Google Analytics services to protect your privacy so that it does not remember your IP address.
The Google Analytics service is extended by related advertising functions provided by the company Google, which are:
- lists of displays in the Google advertising network,
- remarketing (ad displaying in the content network on the basis of viewed products),
- extended demographic overviews (reporting of anonymous demographic data).
More information about processing and use of data can be found in the contractual terms and conditions of the company Google.
How to forbid follow-up by Google Analytics?
If you block sending anonymous statistics by means of the Google Analytics tool, you can use plugin provided by the company Google. This plugin needs to be downloaded and installed into your browser.