Inca collagen and locomotor system issues
Do your knees hurt? Are you having trouble with stiff joints? This may be due to a lack of collagen. Collagen is basic building material of bones, tendons, cartilage, ligaments, skin, and in a way, it acts as a joint nutrition. Its task is to keep the connective tissues strong so that they can function properly.
Collagen and human body
The human body naturally produces collagen by itself. But its production begins to diminish from your 25th birthday. The natural production of collagen diminishes considerably after your 40th birthday, this manifests itself in wrinkles, poorer quality of hair and nails, and minor pains which we learn to live with as we grow older. If you have problems with sore knees, tendons, your spine and other ailments, taking collagen supplements can help.
Which problems can collagen solve?
- it relieves nerve pain and chronic inflammation of the bones
- relieves discomfort and pain from arthritis and rheumatism
- slows bone loss caused by osteoporosis
- accelerates the healing of fractures, sprains, discomfort experienced after childbirth
- it helps prevent periodontal disease
- it supports circulation of the veins and arteries
- relieves back pain and sciatica
- provides great relief from discomfort after surgical procedures
- eliminates scalds, bruises, bedsores
- heal leg ulcers
Collagen can be used to prevent the onset of arthritis
Symptoms of osteoarthritis usually emerge after ones 40th birthday. Symptoms are the feeling of discomfort and pain of the joints. Options of treatment of an advanced form of osteoarthritis is limited, therefore prevention is paramount. A significant prevention of loss of cartilage tissues in addition to regular exercise and a reasonable diet helps to replenish the body’s collagen so as it can fight against osteoarthritis.
Why Helissa Collagen?
There is a large number of collagen products. Why should you choose Helissa Collagen?
- it is bio-active, can be well absorbed by your body – the body treats collagen as if it was produced naturally.
- it is of high quality, hydrolysed – unlike heat treated collagen, Ince Collagen is far more effective and more efficiently used by the human body.
- each daily dose contains 3000 mg of Helissa Collagen powder. If you want collagen to help you, you need to take high quality and in large doses.
- it has a great price / performance ratio.